Saturday, February 13, 2010

What If I Only See One Cockroach

Why a dragon?

This question I find myself very interesting and makes it perhaps more often. But I also think the question right. How can it be that one of the great dragon open challenge to live a human life? A general answer is probably no. Rather, the answer those with which you can befriend yourself well, or from which you have to know somehow.

who believes in reincarnation, could be enough to find reasons why one should live as a dragon as a human being / has / will. Of punishment on learning tasks, to tasks it should perform it, I have already heard and this is far from impossible. In such a case, I find it most interesting to know why you're here.

is also conceivable for a "double life", both here and there, where it is believed the dragon to find. Such a double life can be performed for the same reasons as that of reincarnation. My gut feeling guides me in on the double life direction. Especially the work with his astral body, which can be present in dragon form, sounds intresting and promising for the mythical growth. Furthermore I will miss me sometimes, perhaps very soon.

The simple chance to live as a dragon in a human body, without there being any reincarnation I will not deny it. I myself find it very difficult to cope with the unique life. As is the soul, other worlds and so on ... but everyone has sorted the wheat from the chaff.

I myself believe that one chooses a life, or depending on what you learn is to get one. I especially like the theme in DJConways book "Mystical Magic Dragon" section. For all the "Dancing with the dragon know," the English book is a great sequel, with a lot of deep stuff just like the reincarnation, other worlds and spheres, and what comes to mind Sun
(end advertisement)

Now what was written here for the dragons, but it is possible for all other Otherkin. I even saw an interview of a man (I forget the name), who said he was from the future came here to tell us some things. Time in the New Age is a funny thing anyway, so why not? After all, we also run as a dragon around and you hardly notice it.

I still own my on this item that it is theoretical Herumgedruckse somehow. But on this subject one can make the best personal opinions only. So please take this as food for thought, who wants to speculate about it. Of course you can find all possible means of divination or of traveling his answer. To each his own, so much fun in thinking of who would like to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment