Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Merchandise Souvenirs De Camila

What is draconity? Freshly hatched

The first correct entry will then deal directly with the question of what is draconity.

the term itself to a spiritual acceptance that one is a dragon in human form, inspired by a dragon or otherwise associated physically / mentally or a dragon with them. Draconity we can consider as a Unterkatergorie of "Otherkin" and here I want to write for beginners and curiosity briefly what this is.

I will again discuss the word draconity, since this neologism describes well what is draconity. The way I see it is the English word "Dragon / Draconic" and "Unity". So dragon and unity. As I read recently that unit is another word for "be" is, or does it descended draconity "Drachensein. So add the draconity required to accept being a dragon. I find a word created from "Draconic" and "Identity" also fits. But I will not say that it is so. They are my thoughts. So seek out from what you like.

Otherkin - to German as "other kind", means that it does not seem to be the essence, for you stick with us so human. Man Rather, it is believed is a different creature in human form. It may take the animals, angels or demons. Gods, elves, werewolves and aliens are counted quite well with this.

Despite the different souls, one can carry with them, there is a commonality in the Otherkin, and this is the belief in one's own being. If one of the thought comes and you look for these signs and place, usually starts an internal struggle to the acceptance of it.

Since I assume that most of you know what it means to be Otherkin up and me not much it, I will give you two more source references, which is again received close attention:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin
http://www.kondor.de/shaman/otherkin.html

For the 3rd February will be the first to be enough of me.
I think tomorrow I am writing to you as I began my draconity asked for.

Until then, a good time
Varis

0 comments:

Post a Comment