Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can Green Tea Cause H Pylori

"I will sometimes play a dragon"

Maybe some of you know, the so-called pen & paper role-playing games. Known plays Dungeons & Dragons or The Dark Eye (DSA) are. Because I do not like grad explain what kind of a game, here's a link:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pen-% 26-paper role-playing game

If that is clear, it is well understood what it goes.
addition to the discovery of draconity through experiences that appeared suddenly, I can tell something about myself in the P & P range. I also think that the characters I made in these games lately are certain signs to my draconity, which was determined to press into the foreground.

The first big thing was Dragon Fire Born. I have the game increased and it has a story that the feelings of some others is not dissimilar. You play a so-called Scion (Scion dt) in our time. It is the reincarnation of a dragon. You play both the Scion and flashbacks and his former dragon. If you look reminiscent of the modern to the old Its a dragon, then wakes up and you can gradually re-assume his old dragon shape.

Dungeons and Dragons (3.5) has indeed the disciple of the dragon and zaaahllose other classes that have to do with dragons. So it is not surprising that my current character, a gnome bard, the later is to become a disciple.

When I play Shadowrun is currently a Drake, it should be played once again. Drakes are active at SR dual nature and as the human half of the material world, the astral body sleeps a dragon shape. But if you're acting as a dragon, the astral body to a man. This is the sensations other very closely.

It may be that my dragon side expressed by the P & Ps. Once an RPG starts, I want to first know what it has to do with dragons. Even with Iron Kingdoms I leafed through the classes Draconic what to find. My character was then a arcane technician, but is also sympathetic to me. So it is without a dragon.

But not only in the P & P has gained my draconity. A story I'm writing now is about a young man who is gradually transformed into a dragon. He is afraid of it, it will be great again and then he ends up still ignorant in an old war. With us is more the case that the Mind changes. In my story will change the body.

A Roguelike that I program draws on Fire Born. But here you have a dragon soul in the body, which landed next to the man there. That will probably take a long time before it is playable, especially since I now do too much with the draconity.

Okay, so times just a trip to another sphere of the world. Perhaps I shall go back to the subject, perhaps to speak briefly. Now that my draconity is open to the world, could the desire to play a dragon in P & Ps something disappear, or just through the thing with the "self-identification" be more present. Let's see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment