Thursday, February 4, 2010

Best Way To Wear Ball Ring

draconity - Personal experience

I try to get out of the personal experience even write a little about the recognition of the draconity instructions to deliver for all those who still know at all what is really going on.

Most significantly, I find the feeling of belonging to the dragon. I find it familiar and warm. Security given. This should now not to say that humanity is totally me not care. I have wonderful friends here on Earth and the finding is probably not all clutter.
At this point I will also mention an interest in dragons. There would be no surprise if one informed from various sources about dragons, whether from films, Books or games.

is interesting is the case with dreams. In my first dream I saw only dragon. Mitlerweile I had 4 dreams in which I moved around in my dragon form and also once flew through the city. Read out, but not themselves, I have seen that astral travelers during the non-physical condition in her Dragon form. I've also read that the dragon body sometimes felt in the physical world by their own limbs to feel different or "Phantongliedmaßen" were present. I feel this happened yet, but as this blog, this is also like a diary, I will tell of such experiences.

Shortly to stay with the great New Age: I also have a nice "Synchronicity" experienced, or simultaneity. Some friends have even planned to set up an anime as a live-action adaptation. You wanted me here in the role of a certain "Tatsu" have meaning in German dragon. Except that I always wear shirts with a dragon motif, did my friends do not know how much I had to hang on what hat.

If anyone working seriously with magic, you could also find some characters. Even I find it particularly easy to put my Dragon Tarot cards and interpret. Also was the contact, as I have already described, quite easily. When I lead such discussions today, I have no problems with them.

probably have many Dragon-Kins a dragon name to which they respond just like the real name. For me, this is-Kebori Varis, Varis said it's enough to be called. I have chosen the name itself, as I pondered how I would that mean as a dragon. The Kebori-came more to the Interneteinzigartigkeit, but is yet to have grown to Varis.

These are all things I consider to be personal. Regarding the behavior I can not say much, but I'll handle this once.
Until then, you have to see something happen.
Varis

0 comments:

Post a Comment