Friday, February 5, 2010

Dos Costco Take Food Stamps ?

recognize the doubts about the draconity

I thought at first to bring that subject later. Ultimately, it fits very well here because there's about recognizing and accepting the draconity.

Vera Birkenbihl painted in their lectures more beautiful pictures. In another it with a great picture, that after his birth, has the potential to be a true Homo sapiens. Only usually something in between is that the correct Homo Sapiens Sapiens makes a small and this detrimental effect is called "education".

During the training you learn usually two things that the recognition of draconity is very much in the way. For one, it says is a man both in spirit and in body. Any belief in magical things like Otherkin are initially spinning and later a mental illness. Then, when suddenly appear the feelings, thoughts and events of the draconity to life takes you championed the education and everything you experience, or begins to be afraid to be sick.

During the last two years I've been so many nights about my psychic origin. What exactly do I have felt, I've written only yesterday ( draconity recognition - Personal experience ). Despite everything, I am not resigned to the end with the thought that I am a dragon. I found similarities. So I have my character as a "dragon-like" described.

I personally feel that it is in the esoteric rather difficult to admit they had anything to do with dragons. Just the thought of being a dragon, was to me until recently presumptuous. Dragon probably still enjoy a sense of awe with which one would not equate.

The biggest problem, which apparently many grappling with is the fear of madness. In the FAQ on the one often meets, but things are beautiful, why you're not crazy. ( http://www.nexus-draconis.de/FAQ.html - The FAQ is just about to put the doubting reader some rest and I can highly recommend this). If you look closely there is any who works with magic crazy in the same way. One can see ghosts, talk to dragons and gods, one has been enlightened by angels one can look to the future - very exciting. If you believe in some of these things and can start with possession and channeling something, then the belief in Otherkin is not at all times as far away.

Finally, I argue that the doubt has to do to draconity too much afraid. One would like to know how we are told to live a normal life, what with the draconity suddenly does not seem to go. On dealing with the draconity I will write next time and maybe I let myself sometime over this fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment