Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To A Cake Shaped Like Boots

As I have discovered the draconity

we leave today for the healthy give us a healthy sense and personal sense. Before discussing it in detail how you can learn the draconity can take, I will just write to me. I've even been read by someone fared quite similar.

I will probably go more often to me and then share my own feelings in some way with you. But enough of the preface: The role play has never started, the following has always been the real life: Up to my 15th

or 16 Year I had not really hang with the hat. On a school trip it was spontaneous with a good friend to a store to find in which all the beautiful black dragon sculptures were of which I was particularly fascinated. This was the gentle beginning, the gain that led to the figures. Mitlerweile I have in my room about 20 sculptures and some kites. Books, movies and some games soon followed in drawing the figures and I dedicated myself to only the dragon. As far as all this is quite normal.

With the onset of curiosity and Esoteric was worse. 3 years ago I bought the book "Dancing with the dragon." Very nice to read and then started as to dreams. Various weird dreams where dragons occurred. One night I was actually swallowed by a dragon, so I had to think about the initiation ritual of the said book. In any case, the dragon very much to recognize and I enjoyed it every time to be near them.

The Dragons were in addition to the dreams and my motivation to devote myself to the out of body experiences and deliberately bring about a. There have been no successes, but it was interesting when I read the book in question and on the way to a friend these legendary dragon that occurred previously only in my dreams, asking to show up. Every night, I was traveling, I asked them to give me a sign of their presence.

And they went to my demand. This was followed the next few weeks, a vague dreams and I began to see shadows and silhouettes in the corner of my eye. I looked out they were gone. Sometimes revealed itself in front of me, clearly visible a dragon.

have A month later I added to me: "OK, you're there, it gives you.." and then listened to the dreams and sightings. But I still felt when the dragon that was my area was. It turned out that he took a kind of teaching role, to me the way. I could write about at another time something.

As I continue dealing with the esoteric and the mythical things, I began to question my being. Not in terms of morality, but whether I am really so much man, I thought all the time. If it was the universal I found that I was closer to the dragon felt at home than in humans. In thought. With my friends I meet probably just as happy as I would look around the dragons.

Only yesterday I heard of the term draconity've decided this blog to write. I'm not alone namely, that most readers will know. Anyway, I'm here to write the blog and hope that many of my readers can get something from this blog. I find it fascinating that some other people in the world I do not know are too. (Good day Mr. Jung;))

morning I go more to the signs that I have listened to me today, security To give the outside that I am a man, but in the spirit of a dragon.
And no, I do not think something like this to eat virgins, even burn down cities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment