Monday, March 8, 2010

Corn Tortilla Can You Buy A Grocery Store?

lyrical variety

For a change, to continuously Otherkin-science, and also to realize that more than just a blog writer sits with constructive schizophrenia before a keyboard, sometimes a few lines of lyrical effusion:

with dragon eyes to behold the world ,
geh'n Yet here as a man, raised
Main - high in the wind,
I know - I am a dragon child.

The glow of the fire - trust me,
Red Gloss - to shed skin,
This is not soft and appear
But the dragon is - united in the heart.

to fly the desire - in the kingdom of heaven,
Where the wind caresses me soft, but only in
my childish mind,
Because my life yes "man" is.

And so I'll go over gray stone, with
Dragon Heart - as my one.
I feel 'the fire - and feel the heat,
which lies deep in my eyes.

To see with them - the strange world
Their brilliance, being evident
And with their heads held high - high in the wind,
I know - I am a dragon child.


0 comments:

Post a Comment